Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36024 CAD / AED
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 8% more expensive than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,998 (Dirham 11,097) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Kamloops.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)