Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.901 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,542 (AU$5,042) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Kamloops.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)