Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 7% more expensive than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,378 (1,964,524 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Kamloops.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)