Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19609 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,482 (kr27,959) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Kamloops.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)