Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.733 RUB / BAM
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 105,169 (2,787KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Auckland costs NZ$559 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)