Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.479 RUB / HRK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 70% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 161,281 (17,014 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)