Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.091 RUB / TWD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 143,733 (68,755 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)