Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.531 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 122,030 (7,382 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)