Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.368 RUB / NAD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 59% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 141,109 (32,305 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)