Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.474 RUB / SDG *
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 102,000 in Kaliningrad you would need to make just about руб 48,661 (33,007 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,049,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €21 (about 3 hours ago)