Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016.
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 92,708 in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kaunas costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)