Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 93,031 in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)