Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016.
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,805 in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,125 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)