Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.549 RUB / SEK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 216,386 (33,040 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)