Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 47.231 RUB / LYD *
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 92% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 164,718 (3,487 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)