Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.450 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 156,039 (€2,215) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)