Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 91,000 in Kaliningrad you would need to make just about руб 66,846 (﷼ 44,065,748) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)