Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 939 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.649 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 215% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 271,220 (14,544 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)