Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.774 RUB / GEL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 102,156 (4,486 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)