Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.485 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 148% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 210,464 (€2,986) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)