Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00158 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 112,080 (﷼ 70,950,478) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)