Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.553 RUB / SEK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 184% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 260,899 (39,813 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Istanbul costs 1.00TL (about 1 hour ago)