Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.583 RUB / HRK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 77% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 156,198 (16,300 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)