Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.432 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 152,967 (RM9,913) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $8,409 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)