Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.905 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 185,611 (€2,618) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 103,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)