Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.316 RUB / BAM
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 134,621 (3,608KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (33 minutes ago)