Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 74.215 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 165,579 (€2,231) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)