Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 66.474 RUB / USD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 220% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 323,660 ($4,869) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)