Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.488 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 116,670 (7,076 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,750 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)