Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.933 RUB / INR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 4% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 92,977 (₨99,650) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)