Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.725 RUB / UYU
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 71% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 148,730 ($U86,221) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 3 hours ago)