Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.452 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 96,734 (S/. 4,973) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (40 minutes ago)