Cost of living in Pune, India vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.896 RUB / INR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 10% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 101,569 (₨113,389) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)