Cost of living in Pune, India vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.936 RUB / INR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 19% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 110,867 (₨118,402) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)