Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.311 RUB / MXN
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,303 (Mex$ 34,827) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 40,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)