Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.907 RUB / PGK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 188% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 282,380 (14,935 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,677 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)