Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.336 RUB / PGK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 194% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 296,508 (15,335 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)