Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.368 RUB / ZAR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 130,637 (R 29,911) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)