Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 73.771 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 49% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 144,457 (€1,958) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)