Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.753 RUB / CZK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 111,842 (40,631 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)