Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.108 RUB / THB
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 81% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 159,108 (75,488 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)