Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01577 RUB / KHR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 70% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 170,442 (10,804,581 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)