Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.450 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 193,485 (€2,746) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)