Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00453 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 118,314 (Rp 26,122,901) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)