Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.589 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 169% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 228,881 (¥388,422) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 2 hours ago)