Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 43.958 RUB / AUD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 153% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 237,574 (AU$5,405) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)