Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.438 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 50% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 151,653 (16,068元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)