Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.592 RUB / UAH
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 94,823 (36,587₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)