Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.661 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 177% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 238,582 (€3,376) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)