Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.281 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 67% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 141,526 (€1,985) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Funchal, Madeira costs €23,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)