Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.215 RUB / ARS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 90,000 in Kaliningrad you would need to make just about руб 60,747 (ARS $49,987) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)