Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.892 RUB / NIO
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 22% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 103,573 (54,741 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)